Monday, August 2, 2010

Chanel Red Dream

So, here we go...from $2 DC to $23 Chanel! I'm an equal opportunity polisher!!

This is Red Dream. I honestly don't know when this came out but I CAN honestly say it is gorgeous!


I got this from ebay from a friend who was having to unfortunately unload some of her polishes. I was more than happy to help her auction out and in turn I got a fabulous Chanel polish :o)


Deep red jelly finish with red glitter. I know there are many other polishes with this same finish but none are the exact same shade. This one is a bit deeper red than others I have.

aaaaahhhh....I love Chanel polishes but my pocketbook gives them the stink eye!

6 comments:

  1. It looks SO beautiful on you! I am very happy that it went to a good home <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, this is awesome polish!

    But I must confess, I haven't seen any Chanel polish in person so far :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!
    Biba: Chanel INRL is a beautiful thing!
    Kaz: I am taking very good care of her! Thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that is pretty. I don't think I've seen this one before; thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful on you! Great pictures, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, that's so gorgeous! I love red glitters. :) If only Chanel could go on sale every now and then...

    ReplyDelete